- Login to your account to renew items, check late fees and place holds
- The library has a collection of Large Print and Audio Books. Please check the catalogue and place a hold for any titles held in another branch.
- eBooks and audioBooks are available for downloading from elibraries Manitoba. Tutorials are available on the elibraries site under “Help” that will help users learn how to use a device.
- Magazine articles are available from ebscohost. See also online resources for a list of databases and recommended websites.
- Senior Centre without Walls is a service provided by Age and Opportunity. Book discussions, travelogues, lectures, and many other presentations are available by phone.