We have loads of resources in our library and online that available to help you with any question you may have.
- Catalogue – use our catalouge to find books, movies, magazines and more that might help with your research.
- Databases – search our online databases for articles, encyclopedias and more. We subscribe to these databases to give you free access to professional journals, magazines, and encyclopedias that offer authoritative information not often found through the Internet.
- Kanopy – Offers video streaming for libraries with one of the largest and most unique collections in the world featuring over 26,000 movies, documentaries, and indie and foreign films from over hundreds of producers including The Criterion Collection, The Great Courses, Kino Lorber, and PBS and thousands of independent filmmakers.
- Khan Academy – offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom.
- Mango Languages – learn new languages to connect with new cultures!
- Manitobia – the history of Manitoba.
- NNELS – digital talking books for people with print disabilities.
- Senior Centre Without Walls – offers a unique opportunity for Manitobans, 55 years of age and older, to join educational and recreational programs from the comfort of their own homes via teleconference format. To learn more call A & O at: 1-888-333-3121!
- Subject guides – visit our subject guides, which combine recommended databases and websites.
Additionally, if you need a particular book not available at our library, we can most likely get it for you from another Manitoba library. Find out more about borrrowing from other libraries.
Contact us anytime with questions!